Jesse's Blog

This is a test to start blogging. I will try to post cute things that my daughter(Grace) does on this blog. Hopefully I will include cute pictures also :)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yahoo Answers

Yahoo has added a new incredibly addictive feature called Yahoo Answers. You can ask and answer questions and get points for answering questions and additional points if you answer is picked. These points are used to attain ranks. The ranks do have a slight benefit off allowing you to ask and answer more questions.

Mainly though the ranks seem to be pretty pointless. You are not even given a congrats email(at least for the second and third level). But it is rewarding to provide people with the answer they need and interesting to see the different opinions on some questions.

I have added a box on the side that includes a link to the yahoo questions I have asked and answered. I generally answer a lot more questions than I ask. I guess most of the questions I have tend to be ones that I want to ask people specifically rather than send out for the whole world to put their two cents in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home