Jesse's Blog

This is a test to start blogging. I will try to post cute things that my daughter(Grace) does on this blog. Hopefully I will include cute pictures also :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Grace Recovered

Grace was a little sick on Thursday morning, so I took her to the doctor. They thought that she might have an upper respitory infection. They prescribed some Amoxicillin. She has done really well with taking her medicine and her cough and congestion are gone for the most part. She stayed at Ma&Pa's on Thursday and Friday while I went to work. Karen came up from Virginia Beach during the weekend and Grace stayed there.

Saturday night was the rugby club banquet. It seemed like the tent was going to blow away in the wind. I then went out afterwards with some of the guys in Old Town Alexandria. It was fun, but I felt a little rough the next morning.

Grace stayed next door yesterday because day care was closed. She had fun with her buddy Kaden(who is a couple of months younger). She did well in daycare today, although she seemed a little cranky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home