Jesse's Blog

This is a test to start blogging. I will try to post cute things that my daughter(Grace) does on this blog. Hopefully I will include cute pictures also :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Love Monkey

I saw the show for the first time tonight. The description said that it was the pilot, so I guess it might have been the first episode. Boston Legal was on ABC at the same time and had Tom Cavanaugh's co-star from Ed on it. I thought that was kind of funny. I think he is kind of stuck in the Ed type guy role, but I think it is an appealling character.

The show Love Monkey seems like a TV show version of the movie High Fidelity with John Cusack. I think it will probably be a little more upbeat, but hopefully just as interesting. I think they could have gotten the main character a little bit out of the Ed role, if they had him single and looking for a while. But at the end of the episode they introduce a love interest that seems like it could go the route of the story in Ed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home